– Luxury Guest Houses Edinburgh are a great alternative to staying in Hotels Edinburgh. See the photo above of one of our Boutique Guest House Edinburgh Lounges? The U.K Luxury Guest House Edinburgh experience is a lot more upmarket than a simple Bed and Breakfast. Staying in a Guest House Edinburgh feels more like you are staying in a Luxury Hotel however you get the added benefits of a host and a delicious high quality breakfast.
Table of Contents:
- Luxury Guest House Edinburgh or Hotel?
- Supporting Local Business
- The Barony Guest House Experience
- Book a Room with US
WHY CHOOSE LUXURY GUEST HOUSES EDINBURGH or BOUTIQUE GUEST HOUSE EDINBURGH OVER A HOTEL?
Luxury Guest Houses Edinburgh are a cross between a Hotel and Bed and Breakfast i.e you get all the warmth, personal experience and hospitality from a B&B but you also get your own privacy and it feels less intrusive, like a Hotel. The best of both worlds so to speak!
Luxury Guest Houses Edinburgh are usually larger places, have more rooms and the more upmarket Luxury Guest Houses Edinburgh have seperate, comfortable guest lounges as independent spaces from the owner’s / manager’s quarters.
Here at Barony Luxury Guest House Edinburgh, even our Vestibule has had a makeover:
Supporting Local Business:
In this day and age of multi-national corporations, now more than ever, the little guy or small independent / micro businesses are being pushed out of existence. One might ask, why support local business?
Here are a few reasons:
- We are small and efficient which means a higher level of detail is focused on you: (i) Cleanliness (ii) Quality (iii) Care and attention.
- Multi-nationals are a “more of the same” experience. They are designed to be money making machine” who, to put it bluntly, treat you like a number.
- Oh the humanity! Back in Victorian times, the industrial revolution resulted in huge wealth and progress but somewhere along the way, the spirit of humanity started to lose its way. John Ruskin, was a great pioneer in a movement to bring the soul back into humanity to co-exist with progress. It was called the Arts and Crafts architectural movement. By a sheer coincidence, there are many examples of Arts and Crafts period features throughout our house – Barony House and our Susan is a direct descendant of The John Ruskin family. Incredible coincidence! Read more about that discovery HERE. Ultimately, by supporting independent business, you are keeping the human spirit alive!
- Everyone wants to give back to society. Where do you donate? Multi-national charities who lack transparency? The most efficient way to give money back to society is by supporting real families, real Mum’s and Dad’s who are merely trying to earn a living for their family. Supporting local business, no matter the industry, is the best way to do this.
Our Luxury Guest House Edinburgh Experience:
At Barony House, we are rated by The Scottish Tourist Board as a 5 Star Luxury Guest House Edinburgh, to view our luxury boutique guest house Edinburgh rooms, please select the link below:
A comfortable night’s sleep in our boutique guest house Edinburgh is only complete when you can roll downstairs to a deliciously fresh home cooked breakfast. An example of which you can see below:
Our chef and cook is an obsessive “foodie” who used to own a food blog. It ended up going viral in the United States. She also designed all the rooms, hand painted all our guest mugs and is raising 3 children! Guest Houses Edinburgh are a tough business but not if you enjoy it as much as we do.
What are you waiting for?
Book your next holiday to our Luxury Guest House Edinburgh. Our location is perfect, experience the warmth of our hospitality and our obsession for high quality, home cooked food for Breakfast @ our Boutique Guest House Edinburgh.